Phone: 0711 / 93 27 68 - 71
E-mail: katrin.pfeiffer @ finep.org
Bachelor's degree in Ecotrophology (Nutrition, Health and Food Economics) at Fulda University of Applied Sciences.
Master's degree in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Management at Nürtingen-Geislingen University of Applied Sciences. Master thesis on "Plant-based meat alternatives and cultured meat - ecologically sustainable alternatives to reduce meat consumption?".
- Working at finep since July 2023
- Research Assistant at Max Rubner-Institut at the Institute of Physiology and Biochemistry of Nutrition
- Research Assistant at Max Rubner-Insitut at the Institute for Nutritional Behaviour
- Work and Travel in Australia
Main tasks at finep
- Point of Discussion: Climate
- Virtual Water in Focus
- Water in Sight